Tech Recruiter Intern (HR)
Coderspace is Turkey’s fastest-growing tech-talent career platform. In Coderspace, tech talents can join hackathons, datathons, hiring challenges, bootcamps, and online meet-ups. We strive to create the best matches for companies and tech-talents.
We have more than 80.000+ users and currently working with leading companies such as Arçelik, Anadolu Sigorta, BiTaksi, Garanti Teknoloji, Google, İş Bankası, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Sahibinden, Softtech, Trendyol and Yemeksepeti.
Joining us as a Technical Recruiter Intern, you will drive our growth efforts in hiring Software Engineers and Technical folks across some of the best Tech Companies across Turkey, Berlin, Munich and more in Europe.
Becoming a Tech Recruiter Intern is an opportunity to get a great insight into the inner workings of the tech industry.
Your role will involve:
- Help our team to identify our customers’ need, and support us how we can best help them source tech-talents.
- Identifying great tech talents by screening CVs / profiles on our platform and sometimes on various career platform (such as LinkedIn). You will become calibrated to what makes a “great” engineer / scientist etc.
- Engaging talents by speaking to them about the companies and hiring processes that would be the best match for their skillset / areas of intellectual curiosity.
- Working with the team through project managing of the recruitment process
- Gaining a deep & broad knowledge of the technology landscape - and using this knowledge to optimally match great companies to great tech professional
What we’re looking for:
- Currently studying in a university
- Appropriate schedule with at least 3 days allocation to the Internship
- Great communication skills in Turkish
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Curiosity on technology
- Eager to work in Start-up environment
- Motivated for developing a career in IT Recruitment or Human Resources