Event and Project Intern (Istanbul/Hybrid)
Coderspace is Turkey’s fastest-growing tech-talent career platform. In Coderspace, tech talents can join hackathons, datathons, hiring challenges, bootcamps, and online meet-ups. We strive to create the best matches for companies and tech-talents.
We have more than 80.000+ users and currently working with leading companies such as Arçelik, Anadolu Sigorta, BiTaksi, Garanti Teknoloji, Google, İş Bankası, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Sahibinden, Softtech, Trendyol and Yemeksepeti.
Therefore joining us as an Event and Project Intern, you will have the opportunity to organize exceptional events and work with an amazing team!
Who we are
We work wherever we want, we have different lifestyle and interests, but we’re united by a common set of values and goals: do exceptional work, iterate for developing great products, give best in class service to clients, pay attention to the details, treat people right and keep learning.
Your role will involve:
- Communicate with the applicants’ of events
- Assist in organizing online and offline events, hackathons and meet-ups
- Help maintain and moderate online communities
- Develop and coordinate the communication plans using various channels such as Discord, Slack and Zoom
- Collect and react to applicants’ feedbacks on events
What we’re looking for:
- Currently studying in a university
- Curiosity on technology and event management
- Eager to work in Start-up environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational experience from student clubs etc... is a plus
We are always looking for "Managers of One" at Coderspace. If you consider yourself a hardworking learner, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here.
"A manager of one is someone who comes up with their own goals and executes them. They don’t need heavy direction. They don’t need daily check-ins. They do what a manager would do — set the tone, assign items, determine what needs to get done, etc"